She said that I had a good trial and error approach to getting footage, although I may need to invest in a video tripod if I plan on making more films, as there is some movement in the footage at Clevedon from the tripod moving in the wind.
I now need to think about writing my voiceover and editing. I'm thinking of having the postcard "Love, Pie" shot at the end as I feel it will conclude the film nicely.
- There needs to be a reasoning for the order of images/ film
- Opening - usually the protagonist is seen first (I'm the protagonist as it's my perspective and memories of Pie), it should give the viewer a feel of what the film's about
- Usually most filmmakers know the beginning shot, not the end
- Focus on getting a beginning and an end shot, there may be a need for a midpoint - in fiction films it's a realisation or event - for me, it may be a location or something that happened
- In the narrative - will it be a personal first person voice, or a removed third person voice?
- Do I write then build images, or build images then write?
No comments:
Post a Comment