- the shot of the dolphin needs to be a closer composition - macro lens
- the shot of the framed portrait is nice with the background noise of the clock as it evokes the passing of time
- the ship in the bottle - could play some music in the background related to the sea? Also, reshoot this with a macro lens to eliminate the presence of the bottle and to give it an other-worldliness
We also talked about if there was someone who had the right tones in their voice to record my voiceover for it to fit in with the tone of the film. I think it is best if I record it, as it is my words and memories contributing towards this film. Liz said I have a good sense of images, and to try to get access to my granddad's house (which was recently sold) so that I could try to film some of the apple tree.
We also discussed not looking too in depth at other practitioners work, as I should not be influenced by anyone and make this the way I want without "lifting" from others. I believe this to be the right thing to do, as I want it to be as honest and personal as possible.
We also discussed not looking too in depth at other practitioners work, as I should not be influenced by anyone and make this the way I want without "lifting" from others. I believe this to be the right thing to do, as I want it to be as honest and personal as possible.
I booked out the D800 and a Tascam for the bank holiday weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment