Friday, 26 April 2013

Thoughts at Clevedon

I was asked to reflect when I went to the locations as they might trigger memories for me. This is what I wrote while I was at Clevedon.

Last time we came, I was excited to be on a day out. It was nice to take Pie out for the day too, especially after his diagnosis, so that day was important to me. We sat and looked at the view (I took photos), then went to Tiffin tea shop across the road for a drink. Me and mum ordered lattes and Pie ordered one too - I think because it sounded posh and he wanted to be posh? I found it funny. I also took a photo of him holding a £10 note before he paid, he had his silly "Pie" smile on his face. The day was filled with Pie's humour, which is another reason why it is so special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment