Saturday, 20 April 2013

Possible locations and objects to film


Dolphin model – he gave it to me because it looks like me riding a dolphin. I used to be really into dolphins and wanted to be a marine biologist when I was younger

Ship in a bottle – they always had some in their house. He made one when he was dying, before he got really ill. We keep it in the front room

Bench – he used to build things, partly due to his job as a welder after the war. He used to build and remake benches for the back garden

Bird bath – the bird bath used to be in their garden, I used to like it because it used to have fake jewels for its eyes

Postcards – when he used to go out for the day with his old Navy friends, he'd send me a postcard from wherever he went, even though he'd come back long before I’d get the postcard

Framed pictures – likenesses of him around the house so we can remember him

Navy medals and pins – he always wore pins linking to his time in the Navy on his blazer whenever he went out. He'd wear his medals when he'd parade on Remembrance Sunday

Bowl of Werthers Originals – his favourite sweet. He used to have bowls of them in the house. I have them now because they remind me of him

Cadbury Eclairs – we used to play bingo and these would be our winnings

Coppit – a board game we used to play

Hobby horse – he made me a wooden black and white speckled hobby horse when I was little

Bedminster Down “front” - we went over there when I was little to look at the balloons during the balloon fiesta

Weston-Super-Mare – we went there with Gran when I was little and paddled in the water. She said it was so cold she wanted to pee

Clevedon – we went out for a ride in the car to Clevedon after he was diagnosed and sat on a bench overlooking the view. We then went to a coffee shop, he ordered a latte like me and mum. I thought he thought he was being posh by getting a coffee with a fancy name

No comments:

Post a Comment